Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bravo Congressman James Lankford!

From: Father Demetrios Carellas

Subject: A VIDEO THAT NEEDS TO BE SEEN BY EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN!

Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 10:42 AM

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ on my General list,

Exactly 38 years ago today, by a vote of 6-3, the Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court legalized the murder of the most innocent of all human life: the child in the womb. Since that Satanic decision was made, over 51 MILLION babies have been sacrificed on the altar of the 3-headed, secular- humanistic false god of privacy, convenience and profit! Our Nation has lost its soul, and few in positions of governmental power seem to care.

Thanks be to God, however, there are some in national positions that see the tragedy of legalized abortion, and one such person is Congressman James Lankford of Oklahoma. Thanks to one of my spiritual daughters, I saw the video of Mr. Lankford's brief statement made in defense of the pre-born child a few days ago.

My Brothers and Sisters in the Lord Jesus, I beg you to watch this video and send it to everyone on your list! There is no doubt - by both the content of his words and his delivery of them - that God was with Mr. Lankford during this presentation!

And I must also add, forgive me: if anyone feels this is political act on my part, then please send me your first name; so that I can pray to God to heal you of your spiritual blindness.

In the Name of Jesus, and for all His "little ones",

+Papa Demetrios


h/t Fr. Alexander Fecanin

2 comments:

  1. Very well done. I was having audio trouble on my computer; if anyone wants the transcript it is available at http://www.bpnews.net/BPnews.asp?ID=34492

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. Abortion has been weighing heavily on my heart this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!