Thursday, July 4, 2013

20 Weeks plus Diapers

I'm 20 weeks today! Very exciting milestone. Considering I'll only just barely get to term in the best case scenario that means I'm more than half-done. Yay!

After going through what I had in the way of diapers I realized I needed more smalls. It seemed like a reasonable thing to try making my own prefolds and it turned out to be very easy indeed. I didn't spend a penny because I had a lot of flannel remnants and a stack of old washcloths. This is the tutorial I primarily used.




Aren't the monkeys cute? (:

5 comments:

  1. very cute! way to go! neat new header for 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monkeys!! They look so good. So when are you going to open your etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I once sewed some prefolds out of old t-shirts. They were very soft and looked neat, but I think what you did is much more practical (and also looks neat)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I'm so happy things are going well this time, and glad you are finding joy in the preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been bitten by the sewing bug as well - though not nearly enough time to make all the things I want, but am hoping to get started on the baptismal gown soon. Love the diapers, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!