Sunday, September 29, 2013

By the Numbers

64  degrees forecasted as a low tonight.

47  times I have thought about this blog with a blank stare in the last few days.

32  days at the most before we should be able to finally hold this baby.

  days until my birthday. 

4.5 knit/crocheted squares I have made for the Syrian refugees so far.

  layers in the red velvet cake Duchess made for coffee hour today.

slices left when it was time to go home.

2   hours in the nap I took this afternoon.

2   times Smokey has gone in and out in the last 4 minutes. 

day since we finally decided on a name for our sweet girl.

0   meals I have personally made in the last 2 days.

7 comments:

  1. that last number is just perfect. keep resting and incubating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By those numbers (2 hours nap, 0 meals personally prepared, and the like), life right now is properly balanced.

    I was going to say this baby is the best birthday present - and she is - but on further thought, realized your husband and children are the best gifts. What blessings they are, to allow you to focus on taking care of the baby and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought once or twice (when asked to) about "what I want for my birthday" and I can't think of anything. I have everything I could possibly want and/or need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it was all good. Love the last number, particularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mailing you present tomorrow, everybody needs a birthday present.

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. A name!! Yay!!
    (Point seven five - the number of squares I've finished. However, I posted that site to FB and it got shared with a bunch of Methodist ladies.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Just checking in on you from Rav! Many cyberhugs and prayers sent for you!

    -theburdenissweet
    Rebecca ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!