Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

I am so thankful. 

For my husband.

For my children, all eight of them.

The children's apple turkeys - oldest to youngest, left to right

For my extended family.

For my friends, near and far. Those I've met, and those I've yet to meet.

For the fact that I can walk, move my hands, see, hear and talk.

For the fact that we have a safe place to live, enough to eat, and clean water to drink.

For the fact that we are not yet risking imprisonment or death for being Christians.

And most of all, for God who sustains me every minute.


2 comments:

  1. We are so blessed, beyond measure-
    So happy that the children made the apple turkeys, no telling how old that craft is. Grandmother saw it in Woman's Day magazine.
    hug the children

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is their favorite part of Thanksgiving. :) I hope Rebecca's children made them too! Has Milo made one yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!