Monday, November 11, 2013

Weight Gain and Diaper Pictures

Our little peanut gained half a pound in a week! She's 6 pounds, 8 ounces this morning, 8 ounces up from a week ago and one ounce past her birth weight! Good girl!

Since I'm starting to feel a little more "normal", I'm going to start cloth diapering, at least during the day time to start with. Fortunately, she still fits into her tiny preemie diaper covers, handmade for her by my friend Jillian. I took the opportunity of changing her just now to take a few pictures. (I got more than I bargained for since she wet the first one immediately. I guess that signifies approval? (c; )




(showing one of the cloth diapers I made to fit the covers)





8 comments:

  1. She's so adorable! And I love the tiny diapers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so good!! And she's already getting rolls :) The diapers are also cute, but not as cute as Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? There were diapers featured on this post? All I saw was a tiny bundle of adorable-ness. BAYBEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...which character name is this one going to get? I was going to suggest one, but then blanked out ;)

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I remember now...Miss Moppet! That would be too cute. Just like her.

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri, that's so funny! I was thinking Miss Moppet too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!