Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Amazing Photos

The Sunday before last I got to meet an online friend for the first time. :) Desiree and her family (from the Dallas area) were traveling through and stopped so that they could attend Liturgy with us. I haven't been churched yet so I wasn't at Liturgy, but I took Miss Moppet and went to coffee hour so I could meet them. I'm only sorry they had to leave so soon! We had a great time.

Desiree is a professional photographer. She does exquisite photos of families, children, etc. and I've been impressed by what I've seen of her work. Now, being a photographer, she is never without her camera! I think about two minutes after I had hugged her hello she had the camera out, lol. (c; She was generous enough to take a lot of photos of the baby (who was happy to oblige) and then some of our family. I've seen a couple of them now and I am blown away. Of course the baby is pretty but I think you all know how I feel about my own appearance. Amazingly Desiree managed to take a photo that includes me (and I've only seen a couple of them so I don't know how the rest look) that I actually like! That is some serious talent, honey!


(Keep in mind that this is just with the lighting in the parish hall. No fancy anything.)


Isn't she amazing?! Thank you, Desiree!

4 comments:

  1. Those are lovely. I'm so glad I was there - it was fascinating to watch her work. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those are so beautiful!!! so glad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sm so excited you love them!!! And so thankful to Katherine for introducing us. Amazed you actually live in a town where I partly grew up in. Sucg a small world....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!