Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuna Noodle Casserole

We tried a new recipe for a tuna noodle casserole today. It's from scratch; no canned soup required!


It's a very creamy casserole because it includes cream cheese (always a win in my book).


The only things I did differently from the recipe were (1) adding shredded sharp cheddar cheese to the roux instead of sprinkling it on top, (2) not adding additional salt, and (3) leaving out the green peppers.


I also doubled the recipe which in retrospect wasn't needed. One batch would have fed us quite easily. But at least that means we can have this later in the week!

2 comments:

  1. And now I know what to do with my tuna on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that looks so lovely; yum! and the pictures make me want to eat it right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!