Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Yarn Along: Shawls


Last week I finished and mailed a shawl to a very special person who has been quite ill: Pres. Elizabeth. 


Please keep her in your prayers. She is still in the hospital and struggling to breathe.


When I'm knitting or crocheting shawls for people I try to say the Jesus prayer while working.

Ravelry link

This week I started another shawl for someone who may not be physically ill, but who needs a big hug. 


 Technically what follows is not what I have been reading, but what I'm reading tonight. I've been reading all sorts of things the last several days: a star guide book, four of the Chaim Potok books, etc. But I've featured all those before (or at least I think so...)

This book always makes me feel better because I look at my girls and think, "they're old-fashioned girls... thank heavens!"





2 comments:

  1. it is so nice to be able to extend love to others! Lots of blessings in your life shown here! Glad for each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep her in my prayers. What a wonderful way of praying for people while you are knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!