Saturday, August 30, 2014

A change of pace

In addition to a major calorie restriction, I've been walking/jogging 2 miles almost every morning for the past month. This morning, however, because it was cloudy I decided to add 20 pounds of weight and just walk instead. Adding strength training to cardio, as it were.


I've lost 7 pounds so far! It has been quite difficult, but I'm determined to keep it up.

See the little bit of spinning wheel over Miss Moppet's left shoulder? I hope to start spinning soon! Stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. Excellent! Once you start exercising regularly its easy to see why people actually enjoy it... and begin to enjoy it oneself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bits of it are enjoyable. :) I am REALLY really looking forward to FALL!

      Delete
  2. yay! love that picture! so cute!! way to go! :) and excited for your future spinning :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm looking forward to starting as soon as the roving arrives in the mail!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the weight-loss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!