Saturday, August 23, 2014

Genesis [Updated]



Having decided to edit my previous blog, Praying with my Feet, much loved for almost six years, and make it read-only, I am embarking on a new blog to show just the creative side of my life. I'll talk about what I'm crocheting, sewing, knitting, cooking, reading, etc. I'll also throw in photographs since I am addicted to taking them even though I am a rank amateur.

I hope some of you will still decide to accompany me along this little journey!

[Update 10/20/14: I got homesick and came back to Praying with my Feet! I imported all of the posts from A Creative Slice including your entertaining comments so no one will miss anything.]


12 comments:

  1. i will follow you to whatever blogs you have. :) But I did love seeing glimpses of your daily life in Praying with my Feet. After a VERY long hiatus, I am back to blogging at my cultivate blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you followed me over here, Monica!

      Delete
  2. Well, fine then. I'll just pack my virtual bags and follow you right on over. I keep thinking that one of these days I'll resurrect my old blog, but I can't seem to get started again. I can understand the need for a change, but I really did enjoy your little slices of life on your other blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I did too. There were concerns about family privacy hence the change. I know this format won't appeal to nearly as many people.

      Delete
  3. Matushka:

    I can't blame you for shutting things down, but will miss you greatly! I look forward to seeing your shop. Prayers for you in this new phase of like.

    Katayoun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate prayers!

      Delete
    2. Have you ever thought of doing tea cozies/cosies?

      Delete
    3. I can say honestly that it never crossed my mind!

      Delete
  4. here I am! added you, etc. Prayers as always and love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looking forward to spending some time with you here (and so glad your old blog is still around for reading too)! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!