Sunday, August 24, 2014

Upcoming Etsy Shop

I've spent some of this past week thinking about the ins and outs of an Etsy shop. I think I've finalized the name, what will be sold, etc. As soon as I can make enough items to start it out, I'll open the shop. It will be nice, I think. :)

Contemplating the whole thing makes me wish I had a dedicated crafting room, or at least something more than 1/2 a book case. Ah well. Small houses, babies, and all of that. Most of my projects can be worked on just about anywhere and I've proven to myself that I can sew an entire quilt on a tiny table beside my bed. The only truly needful thing is for me to figure out a way to get my large fabric stash out of the attic and somewhere where I can see and access it. Therein lies the rub. It used to occupy the second bookcase next to my bed but I moved it all to make room for Miss Moppet's clothing and diapers. Something else will have to be found...

reminiscing about what they used to look like:





now they look like:



I think I've got the better deal now. (c:

8 comments:

  1. wish I could magically create space for you!! I am so excited for your etsy shop! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on the space issue. I REALLY want to be able to get to my fabric!

      Delete
  2. May it be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful new adventure, all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to it myself! I have to sit down and work on some sketches for the logo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!