Sunday, September 7, 2014

Yarn Along: Shop Items

I haven't done a post in several days, mostly because I've just been busy. So along with this post I'll do another to catch up.

I've been working on this sweater as a commission - not exactly out of the shop since it hasn't opened yet. I'm sorry the pictures are a bit blurry! I keep forgetting to take pictures of my progress during daylight hours.

Ravelry link


Here are a few of the items I've been working on for initial stock in the shop - again, not that it has opened yet! I'm getting closer though. I've decided the focus will be entirely on small items, largely for dollhouses (1:12 scale). 



(These aren't done - just the fronts of two pillow shams to match a bedspread.)


(crib blanket)

In honor of the 79th anniversary (on September 2nd), I've been rereading Storm of the Century, about the Labor Day Hurricane of 1935 that hit the upper Florida Keys. (Post I wrote on September 2nd here.)

 

2 comments:

  1. very fun!!! :))))) your work is going well! :)) interesting book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!