Monday, October 20, 2014

Off to the races

This week is going to be BUSY. I'm going to try to post one or two items in the Etsy shop every day. The Greek Fest at our parish is on Saturday and I'm in charge of the baked goods (plus, I have a lot of things to bake!). I'm also helping with the decorating and will be working on that with the help of the girls and others.

Then we have the usual: homeschool, grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, and taking care of a very-fussy baby (whom I think is teething again... poor timing).

But it's lovely weather and it's going to be like this all week! We've had windows open and there's a delightful chill in the air, at least in the mornings and evenings. We've done some cleaning out and I've taken yet another load to the thrift store this morning. I'm having a hard time keeping the children on-task enough to get their work done because everyone wants to be outside, understandably. Thank the Lord for nice weather! I've heard it said that fall is the Southerner's reward for surviving summer.

I hope everyone has a great week!

(Just for fun, here are some random pictures from the past several days:)







4 comments:

  1. whew! lots of stuff here! deep breathes, you are doing well. That baby hat is SO CUTE, did you make it??? love the pictures. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make the hat - it was a hand-me-down. However, I really like the pattern so I'm going to try to copy it. :c)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!