Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Yarn Along

My knitting has been severely curtailed recently with all of the preparations for the Greek Fest and working on the shop. Plus, Miss Moppet has been extra fussy lately and I can't knit and hold a cranky baby at the same time. (Maybe I should look into getting a third and fourth arm...)

Considering this is such a tiny project, I find it rather amusing (in a grim sort of way) that it is taking so long. I don't even have a Ravelry page for it yet and only one photo. Ah well...


It's going to be a turtleneck sweater. I haven't picked up the sleeve stitches with my dpns yet so they look like cap sleeves. It's 1:12 scale and will go into the shop with the other miniatures. I'm knitting it on size 0 steel dpns with size 5 crochet thread.

I really need to get some more full-size projects underway. Hopefully after the Greek Fest.

I've been reading my way through all of the Harry Potter books at night since I have been wanting something mindless that will cart me off to someone else's problem-filled world (and let me escape my own). Hardly illustrious reading, but just being honest here.

 

3 comments:

  1. I've been reading All Things Wise and Wonderful by James Herriot. Love his stories! So charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the Greek fest, and I'm so sorry about Miss Moppet. Poor little one.
    Hugs to you - good luck on the growing of extra arms :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!