Thursday, November 13, 2014

Yarn Along: Christmas Ornaments

 A day late, but hopefully not a dollar short! I've been trying to make some Christmas ornaments for the shop this past week. I haven't had much time to get things done, but here are a few things I've finished:


Needless to say, better pictures will be taken for the shop!


 I'm thinking about making sets of three ornaments to sell. Thoughts?


I'm going to make a few more before adding them to the shop listings.


I made a sweater like the one below while I was waiting at the doctor's office yesterday. Which tells you a little bit about how long I was there. I gave it to the office staff as a token of my appreciation.


This is the first time (I think) that I'm posting about a book I haven't even looked at yet (beyond the table of contents). Father got it recently and assured me that it's right up my alley. It looks great. Has anyone else read it?



5 comments:

  1. that book looks intriguing! and those ornaments! how very cute!!! A set of 3 is nice... so is just one! they are very dear and the colours just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen that book yet, but Allan Carlson is a favorite of mine when interviewed on the Mars Hill Audio Journal. It looks worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I thought it must be a new book, but it's seven years old....hmmm!
    And your ornaments, I forgot to say in my haste, are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ornaments are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book looks very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!