Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bright Week

What a glorious Pascha! And we're still celebrating, of course!

Here are some photos from the last few days:

box turtle seen on Holy Saturday outside church

All dressed up!


She only smiled while holding my phone.

Chocolate chip skillet cookie decorated by children.


Pascha!





Blessing the baskets


Six baskets in a row to surprise the children when they wake up

Agape Vespers




I finally had a chance to put buttons on this little sweater-dress and put it in the shop yesterday.



4 comments:

  1. Christ is Risen! I have really enjoyed your photos through Holy Week and now Bright Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ is risen! May the Lord, Jesus the Christ, bless you and your family richly during this Paschal season, Matusha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christ is risen! Hope all is well with you and yours. It's been a while since you posted so I'm just letting you know you are missed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's been forever! I'm going to do a post later today (promise!) but for the moment I'm going to go collapse and take a nap. :) Happy mother's day!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!