Tuesday, December 22, 2015

One Month Left!

One month from today, on January 22nd, I'll be having a c-section to deliver our newest baby. :) Everything has looked beautiful so far and she's very active. I've had ultrasounds nearly every week and non-stress tests as well. We have baby things down from the attic and collected from friends and I haven't gone through anything yet. Once Christmas is here I can settle down to it.

I hope everyone in the South stays safe this week what with the expected storms. We're only forecast to get garden-variety thunderstorms and rain.

Here are some photos from yesterday's ultrasound:



Little fingers!


I'll get some photos of the Christmas-y stuff around the house and post them tomorrow. My to-do list is slooowly winding down.

6 comments:

  1. soo beautiful! January is a great birthday month for getting good deals :) but not so fun for outdoor parties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this will be our third January birthday!

      Delete
  2. So exciting. Continued prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan 22 is a great day for a birthday. Both my mom and my mother in law share that day :) (makes it easy to remember, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late to see this, but my daughters are born Oct 31 and Jan 23. Close to two sets of birthday matches! I will pray for you in these last weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Very close! Thank you for the prayers. :) 2 weeks to go!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!