Saturday, April 30, 2016
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
- Finish morning chores.
- Sit down with a cup of coffee, sigh happily, and pick up, no, NOT your knitting, but the baby, who is hungry. Nurse the baby.
- While nursing baby check the sixth grader's grammar.
- Put down the sleeping baby. Pick up your knitting. Take a sip of lukewarm coffee.
- Put down your knitting .06 seconds later when your third grader asks for help with math.
- Spend the next 30 minutes taking slow, deep breaths and pulling your hair out.
- Don't reach for your knitting because your two-year-old has just collapsed in your lap in tears.
- When toddler is calm, take a sip of cold coffee and head to the kitchen to make bread for Presanctified Liturgy which your husband just reminded you about.
- Put bread in oven to rise, clean up kitchen, refresh your coffee, and return to living room.
- Do not pick up knitting at this point. Instead, pick up your baby who is hungry again. Nurse the baby.
- Change the baby while admonishing your distracted third grader to STOP FOOLING AROUND AND DO HIS MATH!!
- Put the happy, clean, and full baby in the bouncy seat.
- Take a sip of lukewarm coffee.
- Look at your knitting.
- Write blog post.